Do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Do you have a dry, irritated nose due to frequent travel or living at high altitudes? Are you frequently congested and have trouble breathing easily through your nose. When you can’t breathe feely and comfortably through your nose you can often be left feeling irritated, stuffed-up, and lethargic. The original Neti Pot nasal wash by the Himalayan Institute Press, a product that has been on the market since 1972, is still one of the best ways to clear up your nasal issues, safely and naturally. If you haven’t heard of it by now, you are missing out on one of the guaranteed ways to treat and eliminate your nasal congestion problems.
Why a nasal wash? Your nasal passages are a haven for irritants and mucus that can cause congestion. Thin layers of mucus in the nose are one of your body’s first natural defenses against bacteria and disease. Keeping them clean is a challenge and a necessity. The Neti Pot wash technique is a proven way to keep this delicate mucous clean and healthy and to help eliminate excess buildup to keep your defense system working optimally.
The Neti Pot nasal wash is a lifesaver! This miracle pot:
• Safely removes airborne contaminants such as pollen, dust, and smoke from the sinus passages
• Clears out virus-bearing phlegm
• Reduces the occurrence of nasal infections and colds
• Clears the sinus passages of congestion
• Relieves dryness
• Improves breathing
• Soothes inflamed membranes
• Is crafted using lead-free ceramic and glaze
It’s easy to use your Neti Pot! Follow these simple steps for immediate and lasting results:
1. Prepare a saline solution by mixing 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Pot Salt with 8 ounces of warm water
2. Turn your head to one side over a sink
3. Gently insert the spout into the upper nostril
4. Raise the Neti Pot so the saline solution flows out of the lower nostril
5. Repeat on the other side
The manufacturer of the Neti Pot, The Himalayan Institute Press, is a leading center for yoga, mediation, spirituality, and holistic health. This non-profit global organization focuses its efforts on education, spirituality, and humanitarian studies.
Doctors and pharmacists everywhere recommend the Ceramic Neti Pot by the Himalayan Institute Press for naturally cleaning, refreshing, and protecting delicate nasal passages. The concept has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine to alleviate sinus and allergy problems. If you have nasal congestion, throw away those expensive and addictive over the counter nasal sprays. Try the Neti Pot today and experience for yourself how the unique pot design and shape allows for optimal nasal rinsing.
Staff Notes: The Neti Pot is also known as The Original Neti Pot, Neti PotTM, NetiPot, NettiPot, and Netti Pot.